This policy sets out our policy on the privacy of the individual. Goodleigh C. of E. Primary School takes your privacy seriously and information will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
1.0 - How do we collect personal information about you and how is it used?
- You may provide personal information when communicating with us.
- You may use our services and give your name and e-mail address to make a comment about our services or Web site.
- We will collect information about your tastes and preferences, both when you tell us and by analysis of customer traffic, including using "cookies", where you have consented.
- We may use personal information collected about you to help us develop the layout of our website to ensure that our site is as useful and enjoyable as possible.
- We may use personal information collected about you to let you know about functions on our Web site or changes to our terms and conditions of use.
2.0 - Traffic data
We may provide aggregate statistics about sales, customers, traffic patterns and information to third parties, but these statistics will not include any information that identifies you.
3.0 - Disclosure policy
We reserve the right to access and disclose individually identifiable information to enable us to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests to operate its systems and to protect itself or its users.
4.0 - How do we protect your information?
We have strict security procedures covering the storage of your information in order to prevent unauthorised access and to comply with the terms of the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
5.0 - What are cookies and how do we deal with them?
A cookie is a piece of information that is stored on your computer's hard drive. It is normally sent by a web server to you and enables the server to collect information back from your site visit.
6.0 - How to contact us
If you have any questions or concerns about this policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01271 342977